1.7.08

城壁の上の風 "Wind on a Castle" sales talk and photos of aircraft







Hello, Everyone,
I am happy to participate in this art festival. Thank you very much. It is really wonderful to work internationally.
Even if I feel I live without borders, Our daily lives are conditioned by domestic economic. Perhaps you might know or not, the Japanese economic situation is getting worse. On the other hand, in Poland year by year the economy is improving. Yes?
Perhaps I have a business proposition for you. Because business is perfect mutual communication, isn’t it? I heard most of you have Japanese product in your house. So, we thank you for your ongoing interest in new Japanese product. Today, I would like to introduce a new line to you.
Look! Military Aircraft is most beautiful product in the world. High technology, advanced design, and very useful. They all are made by Mitsubishi Heavy Industry. The company is one of the oldest and biggest, most famous, you know. They have made aircraft since the first war.
I have both brand new and retro models. I personally like the retro model because it has a classic look. They are good for decoration on your roof. We can customize each one to your desire. I can negotiate with Mitsubishi on your behalf. You can use your new plane fly to Iraq or Afganistan or Russia, if you like. Japanese aircraft are very noble and have a feather like elegance not like American or Russian. These aircraft will satisfy your need exactly. I can promise you.
When you find your favorite one you want to buy. Please pick one print and bring to me. Please sign your name and request your equipment and any question. If you want to have the paper for memory, I can sell you with my signature as a receipt for 1 Zlozy,